MarketingDive put together a great list of trends they believe will define marketing in 2018. It will be interesting to see how their thoughts play out over the coming year.
1. Transparency opens a ‘can of worms’
2. Quality content becomes king
3. One-to-one marketing at scale edges closer
4. Voice will be big but won’t boom quite yet
5. Influencer marketing settles down — and shrinks
6. Breaking down blockchain expectations
7. A make or break year for ads.txt?
8. Consolidation accelerates with infrastructure investments
9. Marketers think globally and locally
Click here to read MarketingDive’s full article.